Anti-Tearing Rubber Steel Cord Conveyor Belt
|FOB Price:||US $5-15 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Meters||US $5-15/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||280, 000m/ Year|
|Transport Package:||PP Bag All Side, Steel Pipe Inside|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ST1000
- Material: Rubber
- Feature: Oil-Resistant, Acid And Alkali Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Heat-Resistant, Cold-Resistant, Wear-Resistant
- Model No.: St1000
- No.of Ply: 1-10
- Width: 800-1800mm
- Max.Diameter of Cord: 3-15mm
- Bottom Rubber Cover Thickness: 5-10mm
- Specification: ST800-2000
- HS Code: 4010120000
- Type: St1000
- Inside Material: Polyester
- Tensile Strength: Strong
- Stardard: DIN,Rma,GB,JIS,BS,Sans,as Ect
- Quality Warranty: 12 Months in Normal Use
- Applications: Mining/ Metallurgy/Cement/Harbor etc.
- Top Rubber Cover Thickness: 5-10mm
- Trademark: HUIYANG/OEM
- Origin: Qingdao, China
The Steel Cord Conveyor Belt is widely used in distributed occasions,such as cement industry,coal mines,quarries,minings,electic power plants,metallurgic industry,ports and chemical industry,ect
Widely used in mines and coal industry etc.for conveying materials.
The belt runs by means of the traction of steel cable belt only supports materials conveyed, but not bears
Pulling Strength belt Stiffness is high and no elongation belt is of impact resistant and antiabrasion. So it is
suitable for conveying materials under long distance and with heavy load.
According to the performance of covered-colloid products can be classified into designated crack-resistant, designated wear-resistant, general, and resistance to acid-base, and anti-burning.
Structure of Steel cord conveyor belt:
Production line machinery:
First of all,Put the raw material and chemical into the 140L rubber kneader,
Secondly,through the conveyor belt into rubber mixing mill to get the first type mixing rubber.
Thirdly,pre-mixing rubber again
Fourth, Put the rubber into calander machinery,Making the suitable thickness for cover rubber,film rubber and Edge glue and so on,By the way, Add the first CC/NN/EP fabric together.
Fifth,Ather the calander machinery ,Putting the finished cover rubber and film rubber into forming machinery.
Sixth,Fished the product,Put tt into the plate vulcanizing machinery.
Seventh,The final product finished and packaging.
Technical parameter reference,
strength of the belt specifications
|longitudinal tensible strength||630||800||1000||1250||1600||2000||2500||3150||3500||4000||4500||5000||5400|
|Maximal nominal diameter||3||3.5||4||4.5||5||6||7.2||8.1||8.6||8.9/9.1||9.7||10.9||11.3|
|of the steel wire mm|
|Space bettween cord||10||10||12||12||12||12||15||15||15||15/17||16||17||17|
|Bottom cover thickness||5||5||6||6||6||6||6||8||8||8/8||8||8.5||9|
|Width specifications||Number of steel cords|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail||iron cage,according to customers'requirement|
|Delivery Detail||7-20 days after downpayment|
Why choose us :
1.we are manufacturer,so the quality and price are directly controlled by ourself.
2.we owned the latest equipments and our engineers and production managers have more than 10years' experience.OBM ,ODM and OEM are all available!
3.our products have obtained 5 patents,and there're more in applying.
4.our company has built cooperation relationship with many mine and metallury plants,and their praise proves our quality.
1.We can provide quality warranty for 3-15 months according to your working condition
2.Our engineer can offer remote or direct guidance if you have got any problem.
3.OEM is also available. what you want is precisely what we hunt.
C:How are you today?We need to find the manufacture of sidewall conveyor belt.
F:We are fine,thanks,and you?We are manufacture of sidewall conveyor belt.Our factory is located in Qingdao,China.
C:Great.We need the sidewall height of 550mm,Can you make it?
F:Sure, We have mould of 550mm sidewall height.
C:What is your payment term?
F:30% downpayment by T/T before production, the rest 70% by T/T before shipement or againest copy of BL.or LC at sight.
C:Before order we want to see your factory.
F:So happy to hear that,warmly welcome to our factory for visiting.
C,How about your after-service.
F:During warranty time,we promise to repair or replace it.Technical support for all life.
Warmly welcome to our factory for visiting.